AdvantagesEarn 8% to 14% plus
ON FIRST TRUST DEED SECURED NOTES, interest is paid monthly, no fee to lender, safe, secured, 1 to 5 year terms, one year interest guaranteed on refinances. There is a minimum of $10,000 in investment which makes this option available to many people. The average C.D. requires the same investment and vestiture with a far lower return.
Why should I invest in Trust Deeds?
Where is the catch in Trust Deed Secured Notes?
- You receive a higher than average rate of return.
- You choose the Trust Deed to invest in.
- You select the term, amount, and type of property.
- Absolutely no cost to you.
- Excellent for Retirement Accounts and Profit Sharing Trusts.
- Details of Trust Deed transactions are handled by experienced Real Estate Attorneys.
- Fixed rate of return for the term of the Trust Deed.
This may sound too good to be true and there is a risk. If your Trust Deed does not pay, you would have to foreclose on the property. After legal foreclosure, you would own the property. Keep in mind you have chosen the property, the amount of risk and you are only at a 50% loan to value ratio!
Who invests in Trust Deed Secured Notes?
Anyone who is looking for a higher than average rate of return on their invested dollar with safety and security.